Submitting Final Grades
- Timely submission of grades by faculty provides students important access to final grade information.
- According to IUPUI Faculty Council guidelines, grades are due to the Office of the Registrar 48 hours after the examination.
- In compliance with University Faculty Council Policy (FN Non-Attendance, March 1999), faculty members are required to differentiate students who fail a class because they quit attending from those who failed the class on merit.
- FN should be assigned if student failed because they quit attending
- FNN should be assigned if a student failed because they NEVER attended
- For more information or detail on how to grade these students, click here.
- Final grades are submitted by faculty through an on-line process.
Grades submitted via Oncourse may be uploaded directly from your Oncourse gradebook and then submitted to the Registrar. Grades submitted by
8:00 p.m. will be posted overnight and available to students in SIS from One.IU the following morning.
- One.IU/Faculty Center: Grades must be submitted to the Registrar no later than
8:00 p.m. to be posted overnight and available to students in SIS from One.IU the following morning.
- Students view official grades in SIS from One.IU - Go to Student Center, My Academic 2, View Grades.
|Final Grade Submission - Dates and Deadlines|
Fall Term 2015 (4158)
Note: Once grades have been posted, grade changes may be made via eGrade Change.