Skip page navigation

Skip page navigation

Change of Grade

If after submitting your final grade roster you determine that a grade is incorrect either due to miscalculation, added work being completed, etc., you should initiate an eGradeChange.

  1. Log into One.IU with your user name and password.
  2. Click in the Search box and type, Faculty eGrade Change and press ENTER.
  3. Click the Faculty eGrade Change task icon.
  4. Complete the required information and submit for approval.
  5. The document requires the approval of the school, usually the Associate Dean. If he/she approves the request, it will be routed to the Registrar for further approval and action.
  6. The change will be posted to the students' record immediately after final Registrar approval. Instruct the student to check for the update SIS Student Center via One.IU until the change is reflected.

Paper grade change forms are no longer accepted.
In extreme cases where a class should be deleted/expunged from a student’s record, do not use a paper grade change form. Instead, contact your School Recorder who will coordinate submitting a completed drop/add form along with a detailed memo outlining the exceptional circumstances that would warrant this action.  These documents will be shared electronically with the Office of the Registrar for review and approval.

Student Grade Change Appeal
If you do not find an error in scoring or recording of the grade and want the student to provide more information to support the request for a grade change, please refer the student to the campus grade change policy. This site explains the grade appeal process.