Student Meningococcal (Meningitis) Update
Indiana State Law requires IUPUI to inform all students of the risks of Meningococcal disease, commonly known as meningitis, and the benefits of getting a vaccination. While it is NOT mandatory that students get vaccinated, students must access the Immunization Compliance Form, read the attached information, and acknowledge that they have read and understand the information.
To access the Immunization Compliance Form, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the OneStart page, http://onestart.iu.edu; Click the login button.
- Log in using your Username and Passphrase.
- Click the Services tab (at the top).
- Click the Student Self-Service tab (on the left).
- Locate the Services & Information section.
- Click the Immunization Compliance link.