Third Party Access - Student Information
To assign third-party access, follow these steps:
- Log into One.IU with your user name and password.
- Click in the Search box and type, third party user and press ENTER.
- Click the Set Up 3rd Party User task icon.
Note: Once you have created at least one third-party account, the agreement will no longer appear.
- On the next screen that appears, click Add New.
- The Viewer screen should appear. Complete the required fields, "User Name:", "Password:", and "Confirm Password:", each denoted by an asterisk ( * ). The user name and password may be whatever you wish.
Note: The password must be a minimum of eight characters and contain at least one digit.
- If you wish, complete the optional fields, "First Name:" and "Last Name".
- Check the box next to each item to which you want to grant the third party access. For example, if you want the third party to be able to view your grades, check Grades. If you want the third party to be able to view all of the items, check the box next to Check All.
Note: If you grant access to your class schedule, the third party can also view your grades.
- When you have checked boxes for all the information to which you want to grant third-party access, click save.
- To return to the previous screen, click cancel/exit.
- To exit the "Assign Access to 3rd Parties (Parents/Guardians)" section, close the window.
- To save the account and create another account, click save create new.
- To cancel and exit to the previous screen, click cancel/exit.
- To delete the account you have created and exit to the previous screen, click delete.