IUPUI Office of the Registrar
In compliance with certain federal and state requirements, IUPUI is making self-mailing voter registration forms available on campus as well as providing information about links to electronic sites where such forms can be found.
The sites on campus for securing the self-mailing forms include:
- Office of the Registrar, Campus Center, Suite 250
- Office of Student Financial Services, Campus Center, Suite 250A
- Information Desk, Taylor Hall
- Or print an electronic form here
Forms can also be obtained at the following offices:
- County Voter Registration Office
- Public Libraries
- State License Branches
- Certain City, Town, and Township Offices
Voter Registration Applications are also available on line at the following websites:
- Indiana Election Commission: http://www.in.gov/sos/elections/2403.htm
- Election Assistance Commission: www.eac.gov
- Statewide Voter Registration System: https://indianavoters.in.gov/PublicSite/PublicMain.aspx
To download and print the form you will need Adobe® Acrobat Reader®.
Registration Deadline: Applications must be postmarked (or hand delivered to your county voter registration office) no later than 29 days before the next election.